Tactical Assault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goals

+2
Balator
Dark
6 posters

Go down

Goals Empty Goals

Post  Dark Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:57 pm

After I meet guild requirments, (75, CoA, DSK Txevu, ToB ect.) I have the following goals I'd like to reach:

- All MPG Trials (group)
- All Don Tier progression (currently working Tier 3, good side)
- VT flagged (shard camps can be duoed, but ssra items will take a raid, and flagging for raid)
- Katta ally
- Last Migration (Hard) (results in a 35 hp/mana, 2% stun resist for casters & 30 hp/endur/mana/ac aug for meele/hybrids. Also has a chance of droping 20 ac aug and a clicky that adds 400 mana)

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:41 am; edited 8 times in total
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Goals Empty Re: Goals

Post  Balator Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:27 am

its good to have goals..i once had a list of things i wanted to accomplish as well..but after years of seeing none of these things come to fruition, my only recourse was to cancel my subscription. after all, a person can only take so much frustration doing something that is supposed to be "fun". hopefully your luck is better Dark.
Balator
Balator

Back to top Go down

Post  Percrucem Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:20 pm

Hey Dark, great idea. We actually have a forum section for FM (you have to be close, I think) to post their checklists and for people to respond and cooperatively get them done. I'm always in for fun stuff (as long as you're not doing BiC). Not sure why Debbie Downer decided to post, but I'm in for helping. Ciao.
Percrucem
Percrucem

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkiller Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:07 pm

lol count me in all that just a Q, u mean raid trials or grp trials? im so interested if so hehe if u talk about grp ones well i wouldnt mind doing em either... also would love VT runs for clickies i am currently working on that key with healot every once in a while when i have the time i can let ya know in game whenever im working on this so u can join us ( in case u dnt have it that is ). and soo count me in katta ally thing lol, i just bought TBS cuz it came in same bundle with SoF rofl.. so would likr also to start hitin it Very Happy
Darkiller
Darkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Laksmi Coldhands Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:07 pm

I love your goals outlined. Many of which parallel my own. I would love to help you with your goals, which of course, would help me as well.

Kudos!

Laksmi Coldhands

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibakor Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:51 pm

I'll help with whatever man, doesnt matter to me. Just hit me up

Gibby

Gibakor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content