Tactical Assault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 2 Members

+2
ETG
Lanynu
6 posters

Go down

Level 2 Members Empty Level 2 Members

Post  Lanynu Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:26 am

Effective November 14th 2007, any member under level 75 or under 50% raid attendance will be considered a level 2 members.

What does this mean?
Full members get priority on loot. If you are a level 2 member, a full member can get an item over you, even if they have less DKP.

We are a raiding guild, and as such, you are expected to be there for raids. We only raid 3 nights a week, so it's not really asking all that much of ya'll.

As soon as a level 2 members hits over 50% attendance and/or gets level 75, they will be considered a full member again.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please talk to me or Shrehk.
Lanynu
Lanynu

Back to top Go down

Level 2 Members Empty Level 2 Members

Post  ETG Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:23 pm

Effective November 14th 2007, any member under level 75 or under 50% raid attendance will be considered a level 2 members.
,As soon as a level 2 members hits over 50% attendance and/or gets level 75, they will be considered a full member again.
now you have under 50% raid attendance will be considered a level 2 members then you have ,level 2 members hits over 50% attendance and/or gets level 75, they will be considered a full member again.So what if you stay at 50% ,and yes it will be me thats stays at 50% its just the way things will be cant help it ,it just is .So tell me what will 50% give me .
ETG
ETG

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/986190

Back to top Go down

Level 2 Members Empty Re: Level 2 Members

Post  Laksmi Coldhands Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:46 pm

Will we make the same dkp as regular members? I've been working very hard to gain gear, lvls, and general experience. I've made 6 lvls since the merge with TA. So, from the merge I'm going from officer down to a lvl 2 member of TA. My raid % is over 90% lifetime.

This posting makes me very sad. Sad

Laksmi Coldhands

Back to top Go down

Post  Percrucem Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:52 pm

yeah, you'll make the same dkp. Only has to do with loot priority. All is explained in the DKP rules. This isn't new, it's just going to be in force now that we have the data to work with.
Percrucem
Percrucem

Back to top Go down

Level 2 Members Empty .

Post  Ghettsum Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:59 pm

based on 30day raid attendance or?

Ghettsum

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrehk Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:52 pm

The lvl 75 rule is being enforced simply because the new expansion is jus about to come out with lvl 80 cap. This means if you are not already 75 ur gonna be far more behind. i can't have that.

It's been 2 weeks or so since AoR peeps and new people who arn't 75 joined this guild. This time period is more than enough for anyone who plays Everquest regularly to hit lvl 75.

Your character being level 75 means a great deal to the raid even if you don't think so.

People who are affected by this rule please send me a PM and I'll see what i can do for your situation.

Thanks

Shrehk

Shrehk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum